Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday Facts

"Don't just race for time, race for the love of the race, the people you meet along the way, and the strangers & friends you inspire."



1. This week at work I successfully disguised my running capris and dressy black pants. Win.

2. Now that I'm back in school I feel like I use bigger words.

3. I don't miss delivering pizzas. But I DO miss the money I made doing so.

4. I think the word "moist" is disgusting.

5. I must sleep with a fan on. I can't sleep if I don't have that white noise

6. I'm starting a new project next week...a shoe drive for Africa!

7. I wish it were fall. I don't like running in hot weather.

8.  When I get nervous our upset about something I fall asleep. I think this is my body's way of avoiding dealing with it.

9. I'm really organized with school work. Everything must be hole-punched and in the proper binder and, if possible, homework done as far in advance as possible.

10.  Yesterday, for the first time in a long time I got my butt kicked in the pool. Some guy with biking tan lines jumped in and swam me into the ground. Never have I  been so defeated and yet inspired at the same time.

11. I rode one of my friend's scooters the half mile to campus this week. Yeah, I got sore muscles from riding a scooter.

12. I have my first RACE of the season tomorrow. Freaking. Out.

13. Because we have a window air conditioner and not central air my room is a solid 10 degrees warmer than the rest of our apartment.

1 comment:

  1. blech, i hate the word moist. and i always sleep with the fan on!

    ReplyDelete