Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Random Fact Friday

  

"We were meant to live an extraordinary life. Don't believe anything less. Never settle for ordinary


1. I've seriously been trying to kick my coffee habit. I'm down to only 1 or 2 cups a day sometimes. 


2. This weekend I'm going home to see my parents for the first time since summer. I miss them! I miss my bike more. 


3. I'm super super upset about how I'm going to catch up on all the blogging I haven't done in the past few weeks. 


4. Winter has arrived in Wisconsin. It's been cold for the past week. And rainy. And windy. 


5. After collegiate running I really want to train for a century ride.


6. I got my Halloween costume this weekend. Lady Gaga. Not because I really like her...but because I really just want to dress crazy. 


7. My favorite movie in the world is Legally Blonde. You'd understand if you'd seen it. 


8. Reading through my past blogs has been very therapeutic.


9. I'm blogging in order to procrastinate studying for my Spanish midterm. 

10. I've been doing yoga recently. I just mastered the feathered peacock posture >


11. I went to Chicago and watched the marathon in person this year. And saw Ryan Hall....eek!!!!


12. The next couple weeks of my life will be spent applying to PsyD. programs. Yay graduate school!


13. Yo tengo gana de bailar. {my new favorite Spanish phrase that I learned for midterms "I feel like dancing"--see Scissor Sisters)


14. I'm not brilliant but sometimes I get really conceited and think I don't have to study. Sometimes this is true. Mostly though comes back to bite me. 


15.  I'm going to post this at midnight. So yeah...it's technically Friday. Just really really early. 


16. I can't sleep. I have practice in 6 hours. Meaning I have to get up in 5 and a half. *sigh*


17. I have a passion for over-sized sunglasses. 


18. Last week at my job I had a lady come in a pretend she didn't speak English. I had to read to her for 4 hours. grrrrr


19. I have never owned a video game system. Nor do I want to. 


20.  Ever since discovering that spiders are more closely related to crabs than insects I'm not as scared of them anymore. 


Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment