Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Fact Friday

"Act like a horse. Be Dumb. Just Run" -Jumbo Elliott

 1.My newest life goal is to get pulled over on my bike for speeding.

2. My mom's an English teacher. If you use improper grammar there is a really good chance I will correct you automatically. It's a bad habit.

3.I ran on pavement the other day. It made my shins hurt :(

4.I want my own children but I have also always wanted to adopt.

5.I either want to grow my hair out really really long or chop it all off.  But I can not decide between the two.

6.I was in A Capella Choir in high school. Think Glee. haha

7.I refuse to buy biking shoes because I don't think I'm a good enough biker.

8.However...on that note I did just get two new pairs of running shoes to spring me back from my injury. and new socks. yay.

9.There's a little one-room running shoe store crammed with shoes and other gear. I refuse to buy any running shoes anywhere else. They are THAT good.

10.When I moved home for the summer, I never really unpacked anything from college. I just moved it from my suitcases into different boxes and different suitcases.

11.Yesterday at the pool I was swimming laps and I noticed a little girl watching me. Eventually she moved into the lane next to me and doggie-paddled next to me until she couldn't keep up anymore. Then when I got out she told me that I was really good and asked how often I swam laps and introduced me to her mom. I think we're best friends now.

12. I get really nervous when I think about paying off my school loans.

13. I never procrastinate

14. In high school I was editor of my school's paper...the Warrior Times Weekly

15. Last winter I went to Jamaica for a class in Marine Ecology. Basically we snorkled all day and then took a test on sea creatures after 10 days. Best class I've ever taken.

16. I never purchase anything without creeping everything about it on the internet for at least  a week or more.

17. I now prefer one-piece swimming suits to bikinis. After spending at least 50% of the past year in a one-piece I feel strange in bikinis haha

18. I never go anywhere without at least one pair of running shoes. You never know when someone will challenge you to a race right...?

19. Whenever I get a zit I freak out and go spend a fortune on facewash and moisturizers and such. then eventually the zit goes away. This cycle repeats about once a month or so.

20. I get to run BOTH days this weekend. HOORAY!!!!!!

Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment