Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

RFF

The best you can be at any given moment is yourself. ~ Elizabeth Alraune

1. I like to watch those shows on the History channel about conspiracy theories. I then usually spend the next hour convinced that the ancients actually saw flying saucers and or something strange like that.

2. I'm readying "Once a Runner" right now to inspire me into the cross country season.

3. I used to hide my helmet in the bushes when I was little and went bike riding. Now, however, when I see little kids riding without a helmet I automatically assume they have bad parents. I hope no one ever thought my parents were bad parents. I was just a rotten child.

4. I have always always wanted dark hair, though I don't think I could ever get the guts to actually dye it.

5. My parents live across the street from a grocery store. I don't know if I'll ever be able to have a house that's not within walking distance of a grocery store. It just makes more sense.

6. I've always had runner legs. In past years I was embarrassed because in high school I didn't want anyone to notice my calves. Now, however I'm decently proud of my calf muscles.

7. On that note: i am developing  biker quads.

8.  I wanted to be a Journalist for a really long time. I was even editor of my high school's weekly newspaper.  I ditched that idea the second I stepped into Human Learning and Memory-PSY 250 my first day of college.

9. I took Biological Anthropology last semester for my physical science credit. I think my life would have been dramatically different had I walked into ANT 202 instead of PSY 250.

10.I never ever run in skirts. Still though I do own 2 running skirts which I love and frequently disguise as real skirts and wear to work.

11. I'm terrified of needles. Every time I go to the doctor and tell them this they all say "That's a good thing. It means you won't do cocaine." Not only is this not funny, it also doesn't make me feel better about the shot/blood withdrawal I'm about to get.

12. I do not like camping. But I really really wish I did, because it seems like a lot of fun.

13. I'm currently ignoring the fact that school is coming closer

14.  I did a 90 minute swim on Wednesday. I wasn't going to do 90 but some hard-core swimmer guy who looked like he had been through an ironman or two jumped in the lane next to me and I got all competitive.

15. In high school my cross country team won the Wisconsin state title my senior year.

16. My biking sunglasses and water bottle both match my bike.

17.  I've been working really really hard on my abs all week. They're getting there....

18. I only run in brightly colored socks.

19. I don't really get into politics. It just frustrates me because people are so dang stubborn. Just COMPROMISE already!

20. I ran 6 miles of hills today :)

1 comment: