Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Random Fact Fridays....

Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success. ~Swami Sivananda

1. When I'm rehabbing on the Alter-G treadmill I listen to the song "Defying Gravity" from the musical Wicked every single time. And I laugh every single time.

2. I bite my nails compulsively. In traffic. Before races. At work. During any kind of crime show. The list goes on...I told myself that when I was mature enough I would stop. I'm unsure that I'll ever be mature enough.

3. I work at a really snazzy office. Everyone here drives convertibles and BMW's and such. I drive a green 2001 Buick LeSabre. I'm sure all the lawyers are jealous.

4. My second job is delivering pizzas for Domino's. I feel that the Domino's customers appreciate my green Buick more.

5. I don't believe that I would be the same without at least 2 cups of coffee before I leave my house.

6. I'm convinced that running barefoot for the last 5 minutes of all of my runs is going to help me stay injury-free.

7. Because of this....I really want  a pair of minimalist shoes but I have no idea which ones to buy so I haven't bought any.

8. My room has to be clean before I can go to sleep at night.

9. I own a collie. His name is Dakota...but every single person I've ever met automatically assumes his name is Lassie.

10. I'm a psychology major. Someday I want to work with criminally insane people.

11. Now that I'm rehabbing I refuse to run anywhere where people I know could possibly see me because I don't want them to see me run/walking.

12. I still have not fallen off of my bike.

13. I'm an only child

14. I've never been on a roller coaster. Not because I'm scared. I just haven't.

15. The quote doesn't really have a lot to do with this post. But I still felt the need to put one up there.

16. I played the flute for 12 years of my life. I don't have time anymore but I miss it now and again.

17. As soon as I'm done with collegiate running I plan on training for a half Ironman.

18. Though I'm 21 years old I'm really really excited for the new Harry Potter movie to come out.

19. Sometimes while running if a good song comes on (and I'm far enough out of town) I stop and have a random solo dance party.

20. I'm convinced that if I start talking about how good my knee is feeling and how good my recovery is going  I'll jinx it somehow and get re-hurt again.

2 comments:

  1. HOORAY for random friday facts! I'm going to link everyone this friday so make sure I don't forget this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so excited to be in on these :)

    ReplyDelete