Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

Facts and Randomness

Go to bed with the confidence that tomorrow will blossom new 


life. Just cause something's rough today doesn't mean it won't 


\work tomorrow.


1. Sometimes I see people running on the sidewalk and I automatically hate them because they can run and I can't. 


2. I feel really, really, out of shape despite the 30+ miles I've been biking every day. 


3.  I find listening to lectures in class and taking notes extremely relaxing. 


4.  I get nervous when people leave me voice mails. No. I don't know why. 


5. Sunflowers are my favorite flower. 


6. Male singers with high voices annoy me. 


7. Ever since visiting California I've been more at peace and stopped trying to control the aspects of my life that I can't control. 


8. I want to move to California for graduate school. But also for the weather. And so that I can start over certain aspects of my life. 


9. I hate doing laundry. 


10. Ever since getting cleared to bike I haven't so much as stuck my big toe in the pool. 


11.  I don't really want to go home for spring break. 


12.  I um.....might get to run next week eeeeek! (more on this later)


13.  I gave up on pretending that I don't miss running. 


14. One time I had trouble understanding subtraction and my teacher made me stay in for recess. I have hated math ever since that day. 


15. I wish my hair grew faster. 


16. My first celebrity crush was Orlando Bloom. It's currently Ryan Hall.


17.  I have bad dreams a lot. When I do remember my dreams they're rarely pleasant. My most common one lately involves me having to do an ironman, finishing the swim and the bike and then remembering that I can't run.


18. I rarely return phone calls. I always return letters. 


19.  My self-esteem could use a little work. 


20. I'm in the process of folding 1,000 paper cranes. There's a myth in Japan that says if you do this you will be granted health. 


Happy Weekend Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment