Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Random Fact Friday

"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it."
-Oprah Winfrey


1. School starts monday. AH!

2. I have an obsession with buying running clothes I can not walk into a running store and not buy something.

3. My biggest fear is not that I won't be a good runner this season, but that I won't be a good captain.

4. Though I'm extremely talkative I'm incredibly shy when it comes to anything personal.

5. My favorite color is green but I most frequently wear pink.

6. When I sweat a lot during a workout I don't feel clean until a couple showers down the road.

7. I'm really naive and trusting of the world around me. I assume that people wouldn't steal from me. This is probably stupid.

8. I've always secretly wanted to be an interior designer.

9. I can't have "almost-empty" jars of anything in my apartment. A new jar must be opened and then the old jar is added to the new jar.

10. I have disgustingly sensitive skin. EVERYTHING makes me itch during the fall.

11. I have switched my brand of running shoe 3 times in the past 6 years. Each time was within the past 3 months.

12. I always put mini marshmallows in my coffee.

13. I lose my phone about 10 times per day.

14. The class I'm most nervous about this semester: Spanish 101. (Yes I'm a senior in college and I've never taken a language.)


No comments:

Post a Comment