Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

RFF

Little by little, one travels far. ~ J.R.R Tolkien

1. Usually I start working on my RFFs on Monday so that by Friday I'm almost done. This week I procrastinated horridly.

2. I signed up for the GRE this week.

3. I also studied for the GRE this week and realized that I was in a coma all the way through geometry in high school.

4. I really really want a tatoo for almost a year and a half now. But I haven't gone because I'm afraid I'll chicken out

5.  This week: Tuesday 7.5 miles in 55 minutes. Wednesday 34 mile bike ride=2 hours. Thursday 8 miles in 60 minutes. My legs are toast!

6. I want to run a marathon so badly. But I have to finish collegiate running.

7. My room at my parent's house is painted like a cross country course. It has a blue ceiling with clouds and the walls are green with hills.

8. My ipod broke last weekend so I sporatically went out and bought a new one. I'm extremely frugal and cheap so this is really unlike me.

9. My knee still doesn't hurt but we're not talking about that in case it jinxes my recovery.

10. I have to deliver pizzas for 8 hours on the last day of my summer vacation.

11. I have a rather large collection of really really big sunglasses.

12. My current boyfriend and I met through cross country. We started talking because we both qualified for Nationals last season. And no, I did not go to nationals with the intention of picking up a guy.

13. This morning at the pool they blared Justin Beiber songs. Thank you high school girl's swim team.

14. I tend to judge my fitness level solely on the appearance of my abs.

15. I have asthma. It used to be really really bad when I was in  high school but it's a bit more under control now. Still though, for some reason people are always shocked when I tell them this.

1 comment: