Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Random Fact Friday

Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds. ~Buddha


1. I'm going to California in a week and 3 days!!!


2. I'm obsessed with blue Poweraide Zero. Obsessed. Like I must have one after every intense workout. 

3. I got an e-reader for Christmas from my parents. I thought I would hate reading books on it. It is the opposite. I now hate reading regular books because it's so much less convenient.

4. This week I actually "went out" for the first time since turning 21 last April. I couldn't ever really go out because I always had a 12 mile run the next morning or something like that. My first drink of choice: Original mojito.  

5. I think having fake plants is pointless. Just go out and buy a real ficus tree!

6. I emailed everything I ate Sunday-Thursday to my nutritionist last night. I'm really nervous to go see her. 

7. I had to buy special lotion, because my skin got really really itchy after swimming too much last week. 

8. I miss coffee a lot less than I thought I would. It's been adequately replaced with chai tea. 

9. I'm planning on getting a tattoo this spring. 

10. Family dinners were mandatory at my house while I was growing up. I can't remember a night where we didn't have dinner at the table as a family. 

11. My leg hair is blonde. I rarely shave. 

12. I applied for a summer job at a bicycle shop the other day. 

13. I really want an indoor bike for my birthday. 

14.  My roommate and spend hours laughing at nonsense youtube videos when we aren't doing homework. 

15.  I really, really, hate the smell of fried food. 

Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. I ran with a personal trainer/coach during the summer when I was in high school to get ready for XC season. Our workouts were at a track right along this strip of fast food places. 4pm, Georgia, summer, fried food. I think that sums it up.

    What are the plans for the tattoo?

    ReplyDelete