Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Random Fact Fridays

The reason people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they have to go, instead of how far they have gotten


1. I don't remember the last time I slept past 7am


2. When I first started running and people started yelling "Run Forrest, Run!" at me I didn't get it because I hadn't seen the movie. 


3. I wish my thighs were smaller, but I like what biking is making them look like. 


4. I get depressed when my number of twitter followers goes down. 


5. I never scrape my windshield. I just keep squirting my windshield with washer fluid until the frost goes away.
6. Since I started biking, I've had this odd obsession with neon yellow clothing. 


7. I'd rather buy a bike than a car. I'd rather have cycling shoes than Ugg boots. I'd rather go running than have a million dollars. 


8. When/If I get married, instead of a honeymoon at some romantic beach-house-thing, I'd like to go biking across France. 


9. I think mayonnaise is disgusting. 


10.  Because I'm a psychology major, I tend to regard almost all of my dreams as meaningful. This week: I jumped over Niagara Falls. Pretty sure that says something about being scared to take a "jump" in life. 


11. I really, really need another pair of biking shorts. 


12. There's a lady in my Sunday morning spin class who does her 2 hour ride on Sundays as well so I have someone to finish up my ride with. Talking makes you forget how tired your are from the first 75 minutes of spin class. 


13. Though I can't run, my doctor told me I could bike as much as I wanted. Translation: you can't run. Bike as much as humanly possible. 


14. There are too many facts about biking today. Kind of telling of what my life has consisted of lately.


15. I can't wait to have my own apartment. 


15.5 When I get my own apartment and if it allows pets I'd like to get a tiny black poodle to keep me company. And I would name it Kiwi


16.  Because Emily asked, the tattoo that I'm going to get is of a butterfly. Once I get it I'll do a post explaining why. But as far as the design itself I'm about a billion percent sure what it's going to look like. 


17. I've never been on a roller coaster.


18. I tend to pick up on and be irritated by logical fallacies that people use in everyday conversation. 


19. I'm not nervous for my grad school interview. I am nervous, however, to go to LA by myself.


20.  I don't swear. Not for any particular reason besides that coming out of my mouth it's more comical than anything. 


Happy Weekend everyone :)

1 comment: