Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Random Fact Friday

"Be so happy that when others look at you they're happy too"


1. If I could choose another sport it would be gymnastics. 


2. I can't concentrate on my homework if my room's messy. 


3. Longest run in 5 and 1/2 months today. 10 minutes straight. 


4. I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of coconut coffee this week.


5.  I like to watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians when I elliptical. Whenever someone walks behind my elliptical I pretend that I like to watch Sports Center. 


5. The very first CD I owned was the original Good Charlotte one. 


6. Current obsession: vegan organic peanut butter. Roll your eyes if you must but it's SO much better for you. 


7. I don't drink enough water. 


8. The saddest thing about next year will be not having a cross country team around me all the time. 


9. Whenever I don't wear makeup at least one person always asks me if I just finished working out. Apparently I need a reason not to wear it.....? 


10. I've been having serious achilles issues this week. 


11. I could sit outside all night and stare at the sky. 


12. My personality is kind of compulsive.


13. The best smell in the world is a cross country course in the summer. 


14. I've become self-conscious about people watching me run. I pretend I can hear their thoughts about how slow I've become in such a short amount of time.


15. I get really excited when someone mails me anything.  


16.In a really crowded parking lot, on a really bad day I still use the handicapped parking sticker I got when I was on crutches. I always feel guilty afterwards. 


17. I can't fall asleep with the tv on, the radio on, the lights on. I need absolute quiet and dark. 


18. There are very few things that can make me cry. 


19. Sometimes I just get too excited about life to sleep. 


20. Surprisingly, I'm actually a good cook. I can make just about anything and it usually turns out well. 


Happy Friday everyone! Do something adventurous this weekend :)





















2 comments:

  1. Sitting outside and staring at the sky is quite an amazing thing for sure. I don't drink enough water either! I need to do something about that. By the way, I really love the random fact Fridays. How long have you been doing them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I've been doing them for about a year now. ish. You should start them they're fun!

    ReplyDelete