Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Random Fact Fridays!

"Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland


1. I shamelessly swallow the bugs that fly into my mouth when I'm biking.

2. When I'm stressed I bake.

3. I consider myself to be extremely un-photogenic.

4. I think doing homework is relaxing.

5. I feel smarter because I'm in a Psy.D. program next year.

6. I have really excellent biking tan lines.

7. I believe that everything happens for a reason.

8. I get bags under my eyes during allergy season.
     (the last two rhymed. weird)
9. The only time I use curse words is when I'm biking into the wind and I swear at it.

10. Horses are my favorite animals ( followed by snowy owls...)

11. I have asthma.

12. My guilty pleasure is watching Gilmore Girls reruns on abcfamily.com. Don't judge me.

13. If I could be an actress in a movie I would pick Hermione from Harry Potter. ( I wanted to try out when I was 11 but apparently they only had auditions in England)

14. Lance Armstrong is my sports hero.

15. People at my college seem to assume that owning an ipad makes you instantly good with technology. But you know what they say about assuming things...

Happy Weekend Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Random Fact Fridays! I love it. Horses are a great animal. Baking as a stress reliever? Interesting! I agree – everything does happen for a reason. I think snowy owls are one of the most beautiful birds in the world.

    I like this Random Fact Friday concept – I may incorporate something similar on my blog sometimes and I’ll link it to this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There are a few other blogs that do the same thing...you should definitely do it...and yes, I love baking a new recipe when I'm stressed.

    ReplyDelete