Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

RFF

"Be thankful everyday for the life you've been given"

1. I love spicy foods.

2. Spicy foods give me heartburn.

3. I eat at least 2 bananas a day.

4. At least 4 if I go on a bike ride over 3 hours.

5. I'm obsessed with nature pictures.

6. I moved into a new apartment this week and I'm in love with it. I thought living away from my parents in my own place would be scary but it's actually quite awesome.

7. I hate folding laundry.

8. If I pin something on Pinterst I feel obligated to do it.

9. Most of the furniture in my apartment is from rummage sales.

10. I did my first century ride on Thursday (more on this later)

Sorry it's short this week. I've been working alot at THE BEST JOB EVER and with the gazillion miles of cycling I've been doing and the moving it's been stressful. Happy Memorial day weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment