Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Random Fact Fridays

"To be yourself in a world where people are trying to be anything but themselves is a great victory"


1. I may have caught the biggest break of my life this week. Two words: job. offer. And no, it's not another bike store. Words can not describe how sad I'll be if I have to leave the BEST JOB EVER for another, potentially better job.


2. I'm still stunned by the fact that I raced on Wednesday. I never actually thought I'd want to again. And now here I am looking for another one.


3. I really really want to go get a tattoo. But I need money first....something I really, really, don't have enough of.


4. I refuse to turn my air conditioning on because I don't want our electricity bill to go up.


5. Scenic nature pictures make me happy. They also make me want to go running.


6. Someday I want to make a ton of money so that I can give it away. (after buying a pony)


7. I love shopping for office supplies -type things. I.E. Receipt holders, planners, etc... When it comes to life organization I have a touch of OCD.


8. I am 22 years old and have consumed three beers in my entire life. Once on a beach in Jamaica, once when I went to a bar with one of my friends and didn't know what else to order, and once when I chugged it immediately after a 5k. (aka last Wednesday.)


9. My favorite books are Eat. Pray. Love. and To Kill a Mockingbird


10. I actually, hope I'm just like my parents when I grow up (shhh don't tell them that)


11. I hate when people leave me voicemails. Just hang up and text dang it.


12.  I never ever ever want to get injured again. I freak out whenever anything twinges and always assume it's a stress fracture. I need someone to follow me on my runs daily and remind me that it's going to be ok and stop me from freaking out. Ever since I bumped my mileage back up it's almost constantly on my mind.


13. I wish I had better abs.


14. Everytime I go on facebook someone I knew in high school either got engaged or married or had a baby.


15. I'm seriously considering a 12 mile run this weekend.

Happy Friday Everyone ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment