Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Discovery of Flight

" Adventure is worthwhile in itself." -Amelia Earhart


Just a heads up: yes i had an address change and a title change along with some design changes. but don't worry it's still me :) I just had to make my corner of the internet a little more private. eh...it was time for a change anyways. I kind of like the new look. hope you do too!


I re-designed my new blog rather quickly. It was kind of short notice but it needed to be done. Sorry for any confusion.

I miss "Miles to Go" because it's become such a big part of me over these past few months, and carried a really deep meaning for me. 

The reason behind "Learning to Fly" is I suppose kind of deep as well. I started connecting running with flying back in high school. I pictured running across an open field as flying. Not as running. 

So now here I am, years later. The origional meaning of it, has already been done. I've run fast, I've come close to "flying" but now, I can't even walk. I have to start all over. 

For now, the meaning of this blog is my story of learning to fly all over again. Once my foot heals I'm going to have to learn to stand on it again. Next, I'll have to learn to walk on it again. To run on it, and finally to fly on it again. 

For the next few months my posts will be dedicated to my recovery and discovering how to fly again someday. Meanwhile I'll be learning about myself and who I am along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment