Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Hell of A Lot of Calcium

Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.~Unknown


It's been 31 days since I've run. It's been 1 hour since I saw the doctor. 


That means that I have one hour of the next four weeks of my life completed. Which means I have 3 weeks, 6 days, and 23 hours left of crutches. 


I'm allowed to "partial" weight bear whatever that means. Apparently I'm allowed to put my foot on the ground sometimes while hanging on to my crutches for dear life. Oh, and I can't even do that if there's pain. 


Of course it's pouring out today. The weather and the events of my life have always had some sort of strange connection. I had 2 finals and the listening portion of my Spanish final today. And the doctor appointment. I'm unsure of why it is that when one thing goes badly everything has too. Is it better to get shit on all at once or take it little by little? I guess all at once gets it over faster, But it's a lot of poop to handle all at once. 


I have to find something else. I can't just sit here and waste away the next four weeks of my life. I don't know what to do to pull myself out of whatever this funk I've gotten  myself into. 


I'm going to need a little bit of help, and a hell of a lot of calcium.

No comments:

Post a Comment