Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Worries and Other Things and Thursdays

"There is no cold weather. Only soft people."

1. It's snowing out right now. I don't want snow. I want to be able to run before there's snow. Furthermore I'm really selfish about it because I want to bike if the doctor allows me to. If I AM allowed to bike I don't want snow to be stopping me.

2.  I'm literally so nervous for my doctor appointment that my stomach actually hurts. I'm afraid I won't be able to run at all. Or walk. I've been kind of cranky the past couple of days because I can't think about anything else. And I can't stop worrying about it. I don't want to think about it, but I also can't stop.

3. I haven't showered at my house in over a week. I have either showered at the pool or not showered. This may be gross to some people. I prefer to think of it as a talent. In addition the pool is going to be really cold today because it's really cold outside.

4. It's days like today that really make me miss caffeine. It's snowing. I'm going to find out the fate of my track season tomorrow. I NEED caffeine. I'm like one of those drug-addicts that you see on shows like addicted....except I'm not that hard core enough. One glass of wine sends me over the edge. One dose of Nyquil knocks me out for at least 10 hours. Caffeine is my drug.

5.  I found this place on the internet called Swimmer's Choice where you can order a discontinued TYR swimming suit for like 17 dollars. You don't get to pick the suit, or the color (usually just the style). The people that work there stuff a random discontinued suit in a bag lovingly choose one for you and send it to you in the mail. I don't much care what color my swimming suit is, just that I don't have to pay my entire life savings for a new one. So here goes nothing. I'll let you know if the nice people at swimmer's outlet know how much I like pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment